Powered By Blogger

Thursday 7 March 2013

Treasure: The Artist U need to hear

So I get a call from treasure and he simply said to me you have to listen to this my brother, so in a few seconds he sends me an email, excited as I was opened and downloaded the attachment. My jaws dropped, all I could say was WOW. It tickled my soul immediately I knew this is the next big thing, don’t say i didn’t tell you so. Jazzy, mature, elegant, exuberant are just a few words to describe Treasure Maseko. His music is pure bliss, which he sings in both vernac and English, now the twist is that you have never heard a unique voice like this one, especially in siSwati.


Treasure is composer, arranger, producer and guitarist. His music is influenced by different genres. His sound is mostly influenced by R&B and smooth Jazz. He grew up mimicking the likes of Boyz 2 Men, Baby face, Ringo, Stimela to name a few. He is currently working on his Debut album which will be released soon.He has recorded 4 singles for the album, the songs are: Ngiyatiosola, Journey, The Light and Avatar. On the album he is working with professional musicians and Producers. Concord Nkabinde a world known Bassist producer is the Co-producer of Treasure_Music’s debut album. 
Concord:www.concordcreativity.com

Album title ‘The Light’, the single is Journey, if you want to hear drop me a mail.
Follow treasure on Twitter : @Treasure_Music
Much Love
Rizz

No comments:

Post a Comment